Book your Driver CPC or Driver ADR course today!
Training available in Suffolk, Essex,Norfolk and Nationwide
Driver training certificates required under ADR
Under the Agreement on ADR drivers of vehicles
with tanks and certain tank components together
with some drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous goods in packages, must hold a vocational certificate of training.
This certificate is issued by the Scottish Qualifications Board and any training carried out must be supplied by an approved training organization such as Don Hunter Training Services Ltd.
Regular ADR courses are held in Ipswich or on site nationwide.
Legally required to transport dangerous goods
These courses equip drivers with information and tools so that they:
- are aware of the hazards in the carriage of dangerous goods
- can take steps to reduce the likelihood of an incident taking place
- can take all necessary measures for their own safety and that of the public and the environment to limit the effects of any incident that does occur
- have individual practical experience of the actions they will need to take
ADR Training can also count as 3 days CPC .
We offer Driver ADR training for all classes with the added bonus of completing 21 hours of Driver CPC as our courses are JAUPT approved.
- ADR training courses including the mandatory Core Module, Package Module, and Dangerous Goods Classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9.
- Mandatory courses are held over 3 Days with exams on the 4th Day (am)
- On-line examinations are also now available, giving almost instant exam results.