Book your Driver CPC, Driver ADR or D.G.S.A. course today!
Training available in Suffolk, Essex,Norfolk and Nationwide
Driver training certificates required under ADR
Under the European Agreement on ADR, drivers of vehicles with tanks and certain tank components, and some drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous goods in packages, must hold a special vocational certificate of training, sometimes referred to informally as an 'ADR Certificate'. This certificate is issued by the Scottish Qualifications Board and any training carried out must be supplied by an approved training organization such as Don Hunter Training Services Ltd
Legally required to transport dangerous goods
All drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous goods must attend an approved basic training course. These courses equip drivers with information and tools so that they:
- are aware of the hazards in the carriage of dangerous goods
- can take steps to reduce the likelihood of an incident taking place
- can take all necessary measures for their own safety and that of the public and the environment to limit the effects of any incident that does occur
- have individual practical experience of the actions they will need to take
ADR Training can also count as 3 days CPC training
We can offer Driver ADR training for all classes with the added bonus of completing 21 hours of Driver CPC as our courses are JAUPT approved. This means that your drivers can gain two qualifications for just one three day course, Driver ADR and Driver CPC.
- ADR training courses including the mandatory Core Module, Package Module, and Dangerous Goods Classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9.
- Class 1 and Class 7 training is also available
- Mandatory courses are held over 3 Days with exams on the 4th Day (am)
- 3 days cpc training can be allocated to this course
- On-line examinations are also now available, giving almost instant exam results.